log in   
Participants 493,799
US$ 35,047,070
Nets 11,027,389


Donate online


Nets as gifts

This is our preferred means of receiving a donation, unless a large donation is being considered. Donations received in this way are handled automatically and do not create any administrative work.
Credit card companies take a processing fee.

Recurring donations (We love these!)

If making a donation online - simply select 'Make this a recurring payment' when making your first online donation and chose the frequency.

If making a donation by bank transfer - most banks will allow you to specify if it is a recurring donation and with what frequency.

Are you donating to someone's fundraising page?

Find their page first         go

Is your donation a gift?

When you donate you will be sent a link to a page detailing the donation and the nets it will fund. Simply email that link to the recipient of the gift with your message. You can also print a gift card to send to them. more

Tax receipts

Whilst all donations are recognised through an acknowledgement of receipt and these acknowledgements normally being sufficient to satisfy local tax requirements, it is recognised some countries have slightly different tax regulations and if you require a more formal tax receipt please contact Sean Good, our Treasurer () who will provide the requisite documentation.

Tax repayments - UK tax payers

Should you so elect, HMR&C will pay direct to us any tax repayments that you may be due. Simply fill in the SA100 form including our unique code 'WAT04WG' and send it to your tax office together with your tax return and the repayment will be routed to us. Please contact Sean with any questions you may have.